The Web-interface allows GlobalTel subscribers to use
"satellite mail" service from any computer,
which has the Internet access and Internet browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
and higher or Netscape Navigator 4.08 and higher, and also independently make the
- To send and receive e-mail, using for this purpose a usual Web-browser (MS Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera);
- To create, rename and delete folders placed in a mail box, to store received letters, draft copies of messages and copies of sent e-mails in them;
- To adjust the number of simultaneously displayed received messages;
- To establish parameters for sorting and filtrations of the incoming mail by many criteria (reception date, topic, sender, etc.);
- To make a flexible adjustment of messages "removal" mode - immediate, moving to " trash basket" or "confirmation of the removal";
- To add and delete addressees in the directory, to use opportunities of a directory when preparing letters;
- To make mail forwarding: a part of the incoming mail will be automatically sent to the specified addresses in accordance with the parameters set by the user;
- To use the "answering machine" - an automated system of "sample answers" for the mail from certain addresses;
- To retrieve mail from other mail boxes using RPOP service.
For access to GlobalTel Web-interface it is necessary to type in the Internet browser in the "address"
, to enter the
name of the user (login), the password (PW) and to enter the mail box.
Some options at default may be blocked.
Should you have any questions please contact the
Customer Care Center.